Occasionally, the Vivo X60 Pro may overheat and feel hot when touched. Don’t worry, it doesn’t mean that your Vivo X60 Pro has a problem. And yes, it is quite common for a phone to overheat and it can be caused by a lot of things. Thus, there are many reasons and factors that can cause the Vivo X60 Pro to overheat. We will thus see in this post what are the reasons for this increase in temperature and how to cure it. We will first see what the origins of the overheating could be. We will see in a second step the method to prevent the overheating of the Vivo X60 Pro. Finally, we will find out which applications it is possible to install to control the temperature of the phone.
Also Check out:
WHY DOES THE VIVO X60 PRO OVERHEAT?
- There can be various reasons behind the overheating of Vivo X60 Pro. You will therefore find below all the likely reasons for overheating:
- The processor is too busy: It is possible that an app or applications are too greedy and leads to overheating of the processor.
- Vivo X60 Pro overheats while charging: If you ever don’t use the original charging cable then you may cause the phone to overheat.
- The battery overheats: It happens from time to time that old batteries overheat. If this is the case, this is a sign that you need to change it.
- Ambient temperature: In the event that it is really hot around you, it is likely that the Vivo X60 Pro will struggle to cool down. From time to time it gets very hot.
- You’re asking for too much power: The Vivo X60 Pro might overheat if you’ve been playing power-hungry games for a long time or doing an activity that requires a lot of power. In particular: filming in HD for various minutes.
- If your Vivo X60 Pro ever restarts or shuts down when it overheats, this is completely normal. And yes, it is a safety process that turns off the device so that the temperature does not damage the phone.
THE PROCEDURE TO PREVENT THE VIVO X60 PRO FROM OVERHEATING
Depending on the origin of the overheating on the Vivo X60 Pro, the solutions will be different. So here are the solutions according to the hassle.
- If the processor is under too much pressure: Do not hesitate to close the applications that are open on the Vivo X60 Pro one by one and see if the phone cools down.
- In the event that the Vivo X60 Pro overheats while charging: Use the original charging cable if you have it. In the event that you no longer have it, try with another cable.
- In the event that the battery overheats: Install an app that will control the temperature of the Vivo X60 Pro battery. If it continues, change the battery before it explodes.
- If the ambient temperature is too high: Close the apps and put your Vivo X60 Pro out of direct sunlight until it cools down.
- If you ever ask for too much power: Take breaks in your games or in your activities.
INSTALL AN APP TO CONTROL THE TEMPERATURE OF YOUR VIVO X60 PRO
To have more details on the causes of the overheating of your Vivo X60 Pro and to know its internal temperature, we can find applications. These applications offer the possibility, among other things, of being able to set maximum temperature thresholds. They also give the possibility of seeing the activity of the processor of the Vivo X60 Pro and the temperature of the battery. We suggest the Coolify app which is extremely easy to use. However, you need your Vivo X60 Pro to be rooted to use it.