Protected Nomu M6 smartphone set a new thickness record

Nomu company has officially introduced a new smartphone, which differs from most of the other protected devices in compact dimensions. The M6 ​​model, with a thickness of only 10 mm, has an impact-resistant housing, military standard MIL-STD-810G protection and IP68 certification, which guarantees full dust and water resistance. According to the manufacturer, this is the thinnest smartphone in its class.

The Nomu M6 stands out against the design of other protected smartphones in the market today with a small thickness and appearance. Most of the previously released smartphones of this class are rather cumbersome, with rubber and plastic inserts from all sides. The nomu M6 has a very unusual design: in front it is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 glass with chopped edges, and the rear panel has a mirror coating.

Specifications:

• 5-inch display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels, covered with glass Gorilla Glass 3;
  • four-core processor MediaTek MT6737T with a frequency of 1.5 GHz;
  • 2 GB of RAM;
  • a 16 GB hard drive with expandability;
  • 13-megapixel main camera;
  • 5-megapixel front camera with LED flash;
  • battery capacity 3 000 mAh with support for fast charging;
  • protection against water according to IP68;
  • protection by military standard MIL-STD-810G;
  • a dedicated audio chip NXP SmartPA;
  • Bluetooth 4.0;
  • GPS + Glonass;
  • two SIM card slots;
  • support 4G LTE;
  • Android 7.0 Nougat;
  • Dimensions: 143.8 x 73.4 x 10.3 mm.

At the moment, Nomu M6 is available for order only on Amazon.
58 Comments
  1. Charvi Jain says

#Nomu #M6
    Slim & Light, also stylish for women use.

2. Charvi Jain says

Yesterday, I received the phone, I couldn’t wait to make a test for it. I put it in the water pool for a while, and it proved to be ok. I dropped it from a 1.5m height, with its side facing down, it’s also ok. However, I don’t know what will happen if it falls down with its front facing down. We’ll see.

3. Charvi Jain says

When NOMU disclosed the first video of M6, I was attracted. Now I decide to buy it.
    It would be a good standby phone for me as a businessman. Stylish and tough. Very nice.

4. Charvi Jain says

As outdoor enthusiasts, My wife and I are both royal fans of NOMU. We each have a NOMU phone. M6 is in my wife purchase list already, I bet.

5. Charvi Jain says

Spring is coming, go out with such an exquisite rugged phone will be awesome!

6. Charvi Jain says

M6 is a strong evidence that rugged phone can be beautiful. Hope rugged phone maker can make more phones like this.

7. Charvi Jain says

8. Charvi Jain says

Last year, NOMU phone focused on protection function. This year, it tends to be fashionable. All phone makers are following fashion, even including rugged phone, hahaha.

9. Charvi Jain says

I was looking for a good rugged phone on Youtube, and happened upon NOMU M6. It’s a beautiful rugged phone, very different from the common rugged phone. I’m surprised.

10. Charvi Jain says

11. Charvi Jain says

Look forward to see more products from M series. M6, beautiful as it is, the hardware is not high-end. I believe the coming M-products will be better.

12. Charvi Jain says

13. Charvi Jain says

I never used rugged phone before. When my friend recommended NOMU M6 to me. I was more than satisfied. If my friend didn’t told me it’s a rugged phone, I never thought it be. The appearance is not different from the common phone.

14. Charvi Jain says

Very stylish, it would be better if it has the popular 18:9 display design.

15. Charvi Jain says

16. Charvi Jain says

I think it ‘s the best standby phone. It’s affordable, water-proof, drop-proof, and dustproof.

17. Charvi Jain says

18. Unknown says

The battery is not durable enough to use? NOMU M6 makes you farewell this trouble.
    Large capacity battery,
    Super long standby and
    Fast charging

19. krishna jane says

Large capacity battery,
    Super long standby and
    Fast charging

20. Charvi Jain says

Nomu M6-not only with elegant appearance, but also IP 68 water-proof.

21. Charvi Jain says

Slim and light, Nomu M6 will amaze you it's shining3D glossy cover.

22. Charvi Jain says

23. Charvi Jain says

With water-proof & NXP smart PA speaker from #Nomu #M6, you will never miss a beats of clear, loud sound.
    Enjoy your favorite music anytime, anywhere

24. Charvi Jain says

#NOMU #M6–a smart assistant for your daily life.

25. Charvi Jain says

#NOMU #M6, Unlock phone with your #face.
    Accurate and private, enjoy your exclusive phone experience.

26. Charvi Jain says

Always wanted a second phone for off-work use. This is a nice choice. Water-proof and drop-proof, in this way, i can feel free to do any outdoor sports. Very nice.

27. Charvi Jain says

#Nomu #M6-redefine the role of your phone!
    A. Intelligent-Good assistance of your work
    B. Fashionable-Style Icon with charming appearance
    C.Tough-#IP68 waterproof

28. Charvi Jain says

Breaking the habitual thinking, the rugged phone can also be the beauty pursuer. 😊😊
    #NOMU #M6 is more fashionable and thinner while guarantees the high quality!

29. Charvi Jain says

#Nomu, leading the strong performance of #rugged phone, unlocking the future trend of science and technology.

30. Charvi Jain says

Amazing! NOMU creates a slim rugged phone? Maybe i should buy one for my dad who loves outdoor activities.

31. Charvi Jain says

The battery is good, i can download whatever i need, but if there is bigger memory, more perfect.

32. Charvi Jain says

Except the heavy weight of rugged phone, i really enjoy using it. This light NOMU M6 makes me happy a lot.

33. Charvi Jain says

The mirror like cover is special,,,i just can’t help to keeping looking in mirror.

34. Charvi Jain says

Slim waterproof phone? It’s quite a new thing. I hope i can lose my weight too.

35. Charvi Jain says

I like camping in the forest about once a month. Carrying a NOMU phone makes me feel i can control all unexpected thing happens.

36. Charvi Jain says

I have used a NoMU phone for one year ago. Happy to see they will release a new phone both rugged and fashion.

37. Charvi Jain says

The NOMU phone is quite strong and rugged i must say. Several days before my phone dropped into toilet, i was really upset at that moment, but the phone works well after i pick it up although its a disgusting process…

38. Charvi Jain says

Last summer when i graduated from college, i bought a NOMU phone and visited several places of Africa. I went through a really hard time outside and this phone help me out. Good enough phone.

39. Charvi Jain says

I always go fishing if i have free time, before i had this NOMU phone, two of my other phone fell into the lake and didn’t work anymore. Now i can totally enjoy my activity and no worries about my phone’s safe.Because of my job, i always uses rugged phone. NOMU is the best quality phone I've ever used.

40. Charvi Jain says

Privacy is really a serious problem now, i am sick of answering some strange calls. The NOMU phone will adopt the Android 8.0 features strong privacy protection. Hope it works well.

41. Charvi Jain says

Both ultra-rugged and beautiful? This NOMU phone is quite amazing, expecting its high specs for a better phone using experience.

42. Charvi Jain says

I think NOMU is trying to do some different work from their M series. Welcome provided they are concerned about use-friendly.

43. Charvi Jain says

NOMU got its name for rugged phone all the time, this time they pioneer to be the first one improving the appearance of rugged phone. Very brave.

44. Charvi Jain says

Privacy leak is a common thing for this internet world. Whether the Android system used in NOMU phone can do a good job in this part?

45. Charvi Jain says

Actually, i am really concerned about my personal information misusing in the internet. My mail always get some spams. I heard that NOMU phone with the latest system features monitoring data permission and protecting privacy in real time. Good news.

46. Charvi Jain says

#NOMU #M6 is just what you want, fashion and slim appearance with tough and durable performance, easily used by single hand.

47. Charvi Jain says

#NOMU #M6 adopts 5.0” display and 2.5D curved design to make the phone more delicate, beautiful and more stereo feeling.

48. Charvi Jain says

#Nomu #M6 with selfie softlight camera, a clear and vibrant photo is definitely guaranteed

49. Charvi Jain says

The well-designed #NOMU #M6 with thin and light body to give the ultra-rugged performance.

50. Charvi Jain says

51. Charvi Jain says

I totally need it, my working place is severe cold… i hope this phone can have a larger discount.

52. Charvi Jain says

I have been working in the workshop all year round. The environment is very hot and stuffy. Phone can sometimes get stuck, If this phone really has such high temperature resistance, it should be very durable.

53. Charvi Jain says

I have heard many trendy phone have the function of waterproof, but it may not what i mean for that. they can only work when only few water splashed on the phone, and when they are completely flooded, the device will be useless. I guess that why these trendy phone brands usually didn’t boast their waterproof function. On the contrary, this nomu rugged phone are trying to make their phone more tougher. It seems they have a big ambition to attract more people to use their phone.

54. Charvi Jain says

55. Charvi Jain says

56. Charvi Jain says

Although i have a trendy phone, I’d like to buy this rugged phone for a backup. Whenever i want travel or do outdoor activities, it’s more safe and convenient to carry it.

57. Charvi Jain says

Last year, i have bought a nomu s10 for my dad. I can consider to buy this latest nomu phone S50 PRO for myself.

58. Charvi Jain says

When people ask me what kind of phone i use, is it good, is it costly, i’d like to let them know the nomu. A good price can buy a good phone. And now they release this product, good to hear it is more tougher.