Protected Nomu M6 smartphone set a new thickness record
Nomu company has officially introduced a new smartphone, which differs from most of the other protected devices in compact dimensions. The M6 model, with a thickness of only 10 mm, has an impact-resistant housing, military standard MIL-STD-810G protection and IP68 certification, which guarantees full dust and water resistance. According to the manufacturer, this is the thinnest smartphone in its class.
The Nomu M6 stands out against the design of other protected smartphones in the market today with a small thickness and appearance. Most of the previously released smartphones of this class are rather cumbersome, with rubber and plastic inserts from all sides. The nomu M6 has a very unusual design: in front it is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 glass with chopped edges, and the rear panel has a mirror coating.
- 5-inch display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels, covered with glass Gorilla Glass 3;
- four-core processor MediaTek MT6737T with a frequency of 1.5 GHz;
- 2 GB of RAM;
- a 16 GB hard drive with expandability;
- 13-megapixel main camera;
- 5-megapixel front camera with LED flash;
- battery capacity 3 000 mAh with support for fast charging;
- protection against water according to IP68;
- protection by military standard MIL-STD-810G;
- a dedicated audio chip NXP SmartPA;
- Bluetooth 4.0;
- GPS + Glonass;
- two SIM card slots;
- support 4G LTE;
- Android 7.0 Nougat;
- Dimensions: 143.8 x 73.4 x 10.3 mm.